10 December 2018
Available for everyone in the village to use!!
We are proud to announce we now have a defibrillator at the 'Nook'!
It is stationed by the main reception entrance outside the door and we would like to thank everyone for supporting us by ordering our now famous 'De-Fib Burger'!!
With each meal we donated £1 to the cause. We have been very lucky to have very generous donations from the Penguins, a very charitable local club. And a private
donation from Gary and Jenny Davidoff. Graham Turney from G.T. Electric very kindly donated his time to wiring it in! THANK YOU!
26 November 2018
‘What’s New at the ‘Nook’?
Veggie ‘n Vegan - We are very happy to announce … our new vegetarian and vegan menu!
Our chefs have been busy creating some delicious dishes with help from Hannah Crossley, who has been a vegan for many years and has been very generous with her time and advice.
- We are now part of the Happy Cow App, which tells potential guests which restaurants cater for vegetarian and vegan meals. As well as our hot meals we also offer a chargrilled veg, hummus and avocado filling for sandwiches and jacket potatoes.
- So, we hope to welcome our vegetarian and vegan guests to try our Hoisin Soya Duck, our Mediterranean Vegetable Tart, our Spinach Risotto and many others!
We’re in The Breakfast Club!
- We are also very proud to have come in at first place for our breakfasts for the Observer Competition . We are open to non–residents for breakfast from 7:30 – 10 weekdays and 8 – 10.30 at weekends.
‘Whose New at the ‘Nook’?
We would like to welcome Di, who has joined the team as Restaurant Manager. She has joined us at a very handy time and has hit the ground running....
Saturday 16th February 2019
VALENTINES DINNER DANCE
- Join us for a romantic night with Lewis Dixon
- Tickets £39.50 each
- Please contact reception for the menu
- ALL TICKETS AVAILABLE FROM